Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Star on the Rise: Lalaine




It seems that there isn’t a girl out there today who hasn’t fallen in love with the hit Disney series, Lizzie McGuire. But even though Lizzie came to end, don’t freak out! I guarantee you will be seeing a lot more of the cast. Lalaine, known for her role as “Miranda”, already has several new projects in the works. I got the chance to chat with Lalaine about everything from music to makeup. Let’s see what she had to say…

How did you get started as an actress?
My sister, Cristina, always sang for my parents when she was younger and I was about three years old. I wanted the attention she was getting, so I followed her footstep. I started singing and one thing led to another.

What stores are a must when you hit the mall?
I love Forever 21, Hot Topics and Melrose. My eyes are always looking for clothes that are different.

If we were to look in your makeup bag right now, what would we find?
I love Mac for their eye shadows, and lip stuff. But I have been using Clinique for my concealer. I am such a make-up junkie, especially eye shadows. I love the colors.

When you are not on the go, what is your favorite way to have fun?
I love to chill out with my friends. I cherish the time I have with them. My friends are important part of my life. Also, I love being with my brother and sisters when they are not working.

Courtesy: Warner Brothers.
-
-
By Jessica McCafferty

1 comment:

Sihem said...

awww Lalaine is soo cool !!
I love her songs !
and her new album is soo nice :D
thxx Jessica ;)you're the best !