Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spa Review: Eyebrow Shaping

In A Nutshell: Channings Day Spa is located in a trendy section of downtown Chicago. Oak Street is known for its fashion and chic boutiques.

Cheryl broke down the service for me step by step. First, she examined my eyebrows and sanitized them with a Tea Tree lotion. Next, she described her vision for the reshaping. Cheryl carefully plucked both my brows to match in size and shape. Then, she showed me how to enhance my eyebrows further by using a product called Brush On Brow. Finally, she specified “Pluck” and “No Pluck” zones to maintain my beautiful brows.

The Best Part: I never realized the importance of eyebrows before Cheryl came to my rescue. The brow reshaping instantly gave me a new look. She shaped my eyebrows to accentuate my eyes and compliment my facial features. I felt like a different person after the session. Plus, no waxing was involved!

On top of that, Cheryl has plucked the brows of numerous celebrities from film and TV. Immediately, I knew I was in good hands.

The Rating: Without doubt, this experience rates a five on my scale. This spa service is a great way to get a new look without spending a lot of time or money. Since I was so excited with the results, I scheduled another appointment with Cheryl. Channings Spa now has a new costumer for life!


54 E. Oak St. Chicago

312-280-1929
Courtesy: Channings.
Article first Appeared in Teen People.
-
-
By Jessica McCafferty

No comments: