Monday, December 18, 2006

On the Set

Michael Mitchell is taking over both the big and small screen! He has already appeared on Phil of the Future, CSI: Miami, and Invasion. From Disney Channel to ABC, he is becoming a TV regular. Don’t forget to catch him in the flick, The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang too!

What do you look for in a girl?
I love a girl that is confident in herself, confident enough to laugh, be silly, and talk to me about anything.


When it comes to a girl, curly or straight hair?
Doesn’t matter to me, as long as she's liking it, I’m liking it too.


The first thing I do every morning is:
I get out of bed, walk to my window, and bang on the window in an attempt to scare off the pigeons that woke me up in the first place.

Photo courtesy of ABC.

1 comment:

STELA said...

awww....u do areally great jib...i just love it so much!!carry on do great!!:))